Friday 26 March 2010

So let's give this another try....

This is my second attempt.
I did reasonably well last time in fairness, I then went to Italy for the summer and moved away from home to university, therefore blogging was the last thing on my mind. Fresher year passed and now I am mid way through my second year preparing myself for an ERASMUS year abroad programme in Italy.

I study Media Studies with Italian at Nottingham Trent University, and i thoroughly enjoy it. My media studies modules concentrate on popular culture rather than media practises. They include Gender & Sexuality in Popular Culture, Theorising & Analysing Culture and Cinema Studies  and with Italian, my mother is Italian so I have an interest in the language and culture.

I work part-time as a Website Content Administrator and Photographer at a pharmacy business in Nottingham which I feel very fortunate for.

I feel that I need to enter the blogging world once again as having studied photography for 2 years after finishing school, my writing skills need improving. This isn’t a fashion blog, i believe I love spending money rather than love fashion. I plan to write of my inspirations, popular culture, photography, fashion and film as well as this I will blog in Italian also as practise in this area is also needed.

Click here to be directed to my old posts, for a refresh to my old followers =)

Adele x 

3 comments:

Jillian Hobbs said...

good luck love xo

Tanvi said...

Interesting Blog :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog is interesting, your style too!!