Sunday 5 June 2011

Buongiorno!

Img_8072-1024x711_large
Ey guys… I know its been such a long time and you are expecting some kind of explanation. Well I have been living in Italy since September and since January I have been travelling around Italy and parts of Europe. I couldn’t fully give myself to the blog. I had to drop out of TAKE10 because I could never determine if I would be home etc…
However… on the 23rd of June (around 2 weeks from today) I will be returning to England…. :) but on the 25th I am going to New York for a week! So expect some amazing posts for when I’m back! I haven’t stopped blogging for good… just this year has been really impossible (internet from a usb stick is such a shit)
I look forward to catching up with all your blogs again! Meanwhile I am back on twitter www.twitter.com/adelejoanna
Arrivederci!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Shabna said...

Ah i'm so jealous! Lucky lucky girl xx

FromGemWithLove said...

Sounds bloody amazing, welcome back!! xxx

Matthew Spade said...

this all sounds very exciting

Catarina said...

Sounds like you're having a great time :) I'm looking forward to the NY posts!
x

Anonymous said...

ohhh i'm glad you back :) how your days dear..miss you post.

ediot said...

Hey girl. glad to see a new post from you!
hope you're doing good dear. so exciting about NY.
have fun!
xx

Unknown said...

Baaaah you're back! CAN'T wait to see you petal ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

nana said...

Wow that photograph is stunning!
x

daisy kate said...

Your trip sounds amazing, I can't wait to read your posts about it!

Fashion Stereotype

kathleen said...

what a stunning photo

http://cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com/